Interested in becoming an Associate?
Mind Growth Mastery Associates –
We are different than the other directories!
We are currently seeking more therapists / counsellors to join our team. We work slightly differently to other directories, in that we bring you actual referrals. As we have been established for some time, we receive a lot of requests for therapy at all levels, not just low cost.
Our referrals come from GP surgeries, word of mouth, organic search results and social media pages. We aren’t always able to fill them all, hence why we need to grow our team of associates.
It does not matter if you are local to us in Epsom, Surrey, or if you work online. We have requests for services from many areas, not just in person. Every month we contact you to see what your availability is and if you need any particular referrals. We work with our team personally, we don’t just list you and leave you.
Mind Growth Mastery Associates –
* Direct referrals from our clients.
* Your Profile on our Website.
* Access to low cost room hire with free wi-fi on the premises (Epsom only).
* Team support via our private WhatsApp Therapists group.
* Discounted CPD events, supervision, psychology tools access and training.
* A platform to share any online courses you have written (fees apply).
* Advertising & marketing on our website, leaflets, mail-outs and promotional events.
* Discounted marketing / website support for your own business from our marketing lead.
We currently have two levels available:
Level 1 – Qualified Accredited Associates £50 per annum.
Level 2 – Pre-Accredited Associates £30 per annum.
Plus – Referral fee – 50% of the first session charge if the referral is made by us.
Please note – we pro-rata charges to apply until the end of July so all renewals fall at the same time.
Terms & Conditions
As an Associate you are agreeing to follow the ethos of Mind Growth Mastery as a Community Interest Company and adhere to the policies and procedures we send to you. We will require:
– A written reference, testimonial or safeguarding certificate giving proof of understanding of the law and your role in relation to safeguarding vulnerable adults and / or children from an organisation where you have demonstrated your ability to provide their service.
– Proof of qualifications e.g. certificate and registration with appropriate professional bodies.
– Evidence of a valid basic or preferably Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate covering vulnerable adults and / or young people for the duration of the agreement period, or if using the update service, your reference number with permission for MGM to check their clearance. If the certificate expires before the term of the agreement, or circumstances change, evidence must be supplied that it has been renewed.
– C.V. and brief profile plus picture for the website.
– Evidence of Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance, for the duration of the agreement period as MGM is unable to provide insurance cover for all types of therapy.
– Confirmation of email address and phone number you wish to provide to clients; your correspondence address; emergency contact details (next of kin); supervisor. These will be held in confidential storage with our Practice Director for the duration of your agreement only.
– Agreement to embrace our company values and mission and adhere to policies and procedures regarding Risk Management, Data Protection and Confidentiality, Diversity and Inclusion and Complaints and Compliments.
Room Payment Fees
Room hire is bookable as block bookings for 4 hour slots in the Morning / Afternoon / Evenings and payment is required monthly in advance. The rate for this is £30 per 4 hour block, £17.50 for 2 hours or £10 per hour if under 2 hours. All bookings are subject to a one month cancellation period.
If you have taken a low cost client for us the fees above will not apply. We will discuss this on a case by case basis.